Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane…the tag that gets everyone involved. I got this from my sister Liz's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I remember always borrowing your clothes growing up...I don't know if I thought they were cool because they were or just because they were yours...

I also remember playing hide and go seek in the hay loft and you and Ben dropping me into holes in the hay so that I could hide better.

One of my favorite things was when you used to be able to talk to me on the phone when you were at work and I would call you when I was cleaning houses and we would talk all the time. I miss that and I miss you. I miss living near you. I hope that someday you will move back.